Owning a piece of South of Gurgaon
Experts call it the rising star of Gurgaon & there is no denying that South of Gurgaon-also known as Sohna – will continue to soar to new heights for the next 15 years (at least).
“Sohna is an important region from the perspective of real estate development. The region has enriched with tremendous upsurge in infrastructural development and future growth prospects, good connectivity, affordable property and high return of investment.”
Opportunity knocks only once.
You never know if you’ll get another opportunity
~ Leon Spinks
Advantage of DDJAY Plots
South of Gurgaon is Haryana Government's initiative of Affordable Housing under the Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yogana (DDJAY), 2015. The Government under this scheme aims at developing 2 lakh affordable housing units in low and medium potential cities within the State by 2022. Besides the prime benefits mentioned below, a user may additionally be entitled to Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme* (CLSS) under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yogana (PMAY)*.
- 60-180 Sq. Yd.
- Stilt + 4 Floors
- Upto 15 Mtr. Building Height
- Upto 2.64 FAR
- No Façade Control or Limitation
- Floor Wise Registration
- Upto 66% Plot Coverage
- No Lock-In or Sale Restriction
- Minimum 9 to 12 Mtr. Road
- Community and Recreational Space
- Allotment on ‘First Come, First Served’
- Various other benefits under PMAY*
10 Reasons Why South of Gurgaon
- 6,110 hectares (15,725 acres) of world classdevelopment
- 5000 Acres of planned residential and commercial development in over 20 Sectors along with 2600 acres of open green spaces
- Luxury of living away from a near saturated megacity
- Best-in-class amenities, safety and security
Planned civic facilities:
- Drainage and sewage systems
- Public sidewalks
- Adequate parking
- Decent roads
- Public transportation
- Public garbage disposal system
- So after a hectic day, you can still unwind easily by heading to your gym or going convenience shopping – all within walking distance
- Close to Gurgaon – The Millennium City
- Hassle free drive from Rajeev Chowk, NH8, Subhash Chowk and Hero Honda Chowk
- Well connected to major landmarks
- Health Centres – Close to hospitals & medical centres: Medanta, Artemis, Fortis & Max Healthcare etc.
- Hospitality – Close to hotels like: Country Inn, Westin, Crowne Plaza, Vivanta (Taj) etc.
- Educational Hubs – Close to school & educational institutes
- Business Hubs – Close to top MNCs like: Cognizant, Google, TNS Software, Aricent, Pfizer, Genpact etc
- Retail & Entertainment Hubs – Stores like Shopper’s Stop, Big Bazaar, Bharti Easy Day, Spencer, Aditya Birla’s More, Food Courts, etc
than Gurgaon 03
- It will always have green cover of more than 2600 acres.
- Flanked by Aravali Mountains– one of the world’s oldest mountain ranges – and also an environmentally protected zone.
- Home to Damdama Lake– one of Haryana’s largest natural lakes –and an environmentally protected zone.
- South of Gurgaon is popular for its hot sulphur springs– known for their medicinal properties. The springs are located at the foot of a rock and are capped by a dome believed to have been built in the 14th century, though they are believed to date back to the times of the Pandavas.
- If you’re a nature lover who prefers to return home to a calm neighbourhood and a fresher environment, you will find living on South of Gurgaon a lot more invigorating than living in Gurgaon
South of Gurgaon’s accessibility is being further strengthened to reduce travel time via upcoming projects:
- 6-lane, 90-meter wide South of Gurgaon – with National Highway status
- An 8-km long, 60-meter wide sector road from Golf Course Extension Road (Gurgaon) to Sector 5, Sohna
- Badshahpur Flyover, a 12 km elevated road for a fast, hassle-free drive.
- Metro connectivity from HUDA City Centre
- Orbital Rail Corridor connecting with all major cities of the NCR (and beyond)
- Kundli–Manesar–Palwal (KMP) bypass from the south side of South of Gurgaon (under final stages of execution)
- Delhi-Mumbai Freight Corridor (DMIC)
- Govt. of Haryana is planning extension of Metro to the South of Gurgaon in a phased and planned manner
South of Gurgaon is home to a host of industrial zones and business biggies (developed, under development and to be developed soon)
- IMT, Sohna (1,290+ Acres- 3 times size of IMT Manesar )
- Ascendas, Sohna (63 Acres IT/ ITSEZ)
- Logistic Park* by ESR (77 Acres)
- Rojka-Meo Industrial Estate
- World’s 2ndlargest Gold Refinery by MMTC
- Flipkart and ATL to come to Haryana. Have sought 350 Acres of Land.
- JBL, Japan to invest Rs. 7,500 Cr. to set up India's largest Lithium Battery Manufacturing Plant
- Keystone Knowledge Park and Biotech SEZ for the Pharmaceutical industry (on the Sohna-Palwal Road)
Functional educational institutions:
- GD Goenka Education City
- K R Mangalam University,
- Apeejay Satya University,
- Institute of Information Technology & Management
- JK Business School
- KIIT College of Engineering
- World Institute of Technology
- Ryan International
- Delhi Public School
- Supertech Sambhav Home
- Paras Ekam
- Ashiana Mulberry
- Signature Global Park
- Godrej Nature+
- Ild Arete
- Silver Glades, The Melia
- Eldeco Accolade
- CHD Y Suites
- Gold Souk Golf Links
- Lion Green Valley
- Pyramid Spring Valley
- Central Park Flower Valley (200+acres)
- Supertech Hilltown
- Raheja Aranya City
High Returns 09
- Gurgaon’s residential real estate market is saturated. If you’re working in Gurgaon and are on the lookout for affordable housing in the Millennium City, chances are you won’t find any option within your budget – unless you’ve sold or inherited property.
- Investors & buyers have started moving towards the next best option– South of Gurgaon - the 23 km stretch on South of Gurgaon. It presents a golden opportunity in terms of cost, connectivity & infrastructure – because it offers you one thing Gurgaon cannot - Affordable, high-quality housing at half the price
- Almost every major developer has invested in South of Gurgaon. Property prices here have actually risen by 15%+ in last 5 years inspite of a subdued market
- Many experts – including Government of Haryana – feel that this positive trend of property appreciation on South of Gurgaon will continue for at least the next 16 years
Excuses will always be there for you opportunities won't
Call APEX to invest in your future +91 99990 55515