At APEX Acreages Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as “Company”, “we”, “us”, etc.), a company incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, 1956, having our office at Unit no. 109, 109 A, 1st Floor, Suncity Success Tower, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector 65, Gurugram, Haryana – 122001 having corporate identity number U70200DL2011PTC215899, we value your trust and respect your right to privacy.
The domain name apexacreages.com (“Website”), is owned and operated by APEX Acreages Private Limited.
b) This document is an electronic record in terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000 the rules there under as applicable, and the amended provisions about electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
- The term ‘You’ &’ User’ shall mean any legal person or entity accessing or using the services provided on this Website, who is competent to enter into binding contracts, as per the provisions of the Indian Contract Act, 1872;
- The terms ‘We’, ‘Us’& ‘Our’ shall mean the Website and/or the Company, as the context so requires.
- The terms ‘Party’ & ‘Parties’ shall respectively be used to refer to the User and the Company individually and collectively, as the context so requires.
e) The headings of each section in this Policy are only to organize the various provisions under this Policy in an orderly manner, and shall not be used by either Party to interpret the provisions contained herein in any manner. Further, it is specifically agreed to by the Parties that the headings shall have no legal or contractual value.
f) The User unequivocally agrees that this Policy and the aforementioned Terms constitute a legally binding agreement between the User and the Company, and that the User shall be subject to the rules, guidelines, policies, terms, and conditions applicable to any service that is provided by the Website, and that the same shall be deemed to be incorporated into the Terms, and shall be treated as part and parcel of the same. The User acknowledges and agrees that no signature or express act is required to make these Terms and the Policy binding on the User, and that the User’s act of visiting any part of the Website constitutes the User’s full and final acceptance of the Policy and the aforementioned Terms.
g) The Parties expressly agree that the Company retains the sole and exclusive right to amend or modify the Policy and the aforementioned Terms without any prior permission or intimation to the User, and the User expressly agrees that any such amendments or modifications shall come into effect immediately. The User must periodically check the Policy and Terms, and stay updated on their provisions and requirements. If the User continues to use the Website following such a change, the User will be deemed to have consented to any amendments/modifications made to the Policy and Terms. In so far as the User complies with the Policy and Terms, he/she is granted a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited privilege to enter, access, and use the Website.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL AND OTHER INFORMATION
Generally, we collect your personal information voluntarily. However, if you decline to provide certain personal information that is marked mandatory, you may not be able to access certain Services or we may be unable to fully respond to your inquiry.
We may collect personal information directly from individuals, automatically related to the use of the Services, and in some cases, from third parties (such as social networks, platform providers, payment processors, data providers, and operators of certain third-party services that we use). In some cases (such as where required by law), we ask for your consent or give you certain choices before collecting or using certain personal information.
Information we collect directly
We collect information about you or your usage to provide better services to all of our users. We collect information in the following ways:
- Many of our services require you to register \ sign up for an account on the Website. When you do, we will ask for Personal Data, such as, but not limited to your name, email address, contact number, PAN, and Passport number to create/ update your account.
- When you use the website to contact APEX or give feedback through or give a Testimonial, we will ask for Personal Data such as Name, Email ID, and Contact number.
- We collect data about the services that you use and how you use them. This data includes log information and location information
- We may collect your data through campaigns and publicly available sources
- When you communicate with the Company or use the Company platform to communicate with other members, we collect data about your communication and any data you choose to provide
- Contact information and profile data: such as your name, address, email, and other contact information, as well as any personal data you post or submit, such as demographics, preferences, or that you otherwise submit to us through your account.
- Real estate and property information: information about past and present property purchases, sales, and listings (such as address, price, photos, and property details) and other information you provide such as real estate searches and preferences, whether you plan on buying or selling real estate, home search criteria and preferences, language preferences, household members, information about financing for the purchase of real estate, co-owners, and other information related to the purchase or sale of real estate.
- Communications and interactions: when you email, call, or otherwise communicate with us and with members of our team, we collect and maintain a record of your contact details, communications, and our responses. We also maintain records, communications, and information that you post in chat sessions, forums, and in other areas of the Services, as well as on our social media channels, and information you provide to us related to any customer support requests.
- Surveys and promotions: if you participate in surveys, contests, or promotions that we offer, we will collect your name, age, email address, and other registration information, as well as your responses to any survey questions or other requests.
- Events and other requests: if you register for or attend an event that we host or sponsor, we may collect information related to your registration for and participation in such event, including name, contact information, and professional affiliations, as well as any dietary restrictions or other requested accommodations. When you fill out a ‘Contact Us’ form, sign up for our mailing lists, or otherwise request information from us, we collect and maintain records of your requests.
- other information: in some cases, we may collect personal information, such as driver’s license, SSN, tax IDs, and other government identifiers. For example, where necessary establish or verify your identity, complete a transaction, or comply with a legal obligation. This information is considered sensitive personal information under certain privacy laws. We do not sell or share this information or use it for marketing purposes.
Information we collect from third-party sources.
We may collect or receive personal information about you and your property from third-party sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms (including from people with whom you are friends or otherwise connected), brokers, and affiliated real estate agents, and other real estate professionals, and third parties. For example:
- Information from social media and third-party platforms: If you post information about us or engage with us on third-party platforms, or choose to link to or log in to our Services with a third-party account, we may collect personal information about you from that third-party platform or account. We may also collect other information that you share or make public on your account. These third-party platforms and services control the information they collect and share about you. For information about how they may use and disclose your information, including any information you make public, please consult their respective privacy notices.
- Listing, search, and other real estate information: if you interact or list a property with a broker, independent real estate agent, or other real estate professional associated with one of our Anywhere brands, we may receive personal information about you and your property from them, such as your name and property address, property and listing details, contact information, search criteria and preferences, household members, and co-owners, among other things. These real estate professionals may be affiliated with independently owned and operated brokerages, or with an Anywhere company.
- Property records: we may collect information about individuals and real estate property through public databases, such as property ownership, purchase and sale transactions and data (including purchase/sale price), buyer and seller names and contact information, and tax records maintained by state, local and county agencies.
Use of Personal Data
- We use Personal Data to provide you with solutions you explicitly requested, to resolve disputes, troubleshoot concerns, help promote safe services, assess your interest in our services, inform you about offers, products, services, and updates, customize your experience, detect and protect us against errors, fraud, and other criminal activity, enforce our terms and conditions, etc.
- We may also use your Data to send you offers regarding various services/facilities that APEX or its group companies may, from time to time, launch. Your consent will be taken before we send you any such communication.
- We may occasionally ask you to complete optional online surveys. These surveys may ask you for contact information and demographic information (like zip code, age, gender, etc.). We use this data to customize your experience at APEX. Since the surveys will be optional, any Personal Data you provide will be voluntarily given by you. All such data shall be transmitted and stored by us in an encrypted manner by all applicable laws to ensure the secrecy and confidentiality of the Personal Data and such Personal Data shall not be shared or used except as contemplated herein.
a) The User is aware that a ‘Cookie’ is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can later be traced back from that particular browser, and that cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user, including but not limited to a user’s login identification, password, etc. The User is aware that the Website places both permanent and temporary cookies in the User’s computer’s hard drive and web browser, and does hereby expressly consent to the same.
b) The User is further aware that the Website uses data collection devices such as cookies on certain pages of the Website to help analyze web page flow, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety, and that certain features of the Website are only available through the use of such cookies. While the User is free to decline the Website’s cookies if the User’s browser permits, the User may consequently be unable to use certain features on the Website
DIVULGING/SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
a) The User is aware that the Website/Company may share the User’s personal information with other corporate entities and affiliates to help detect and prevent identity theft, fraud, and other potentially illegal acts; correlate related or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of the Website’s services; and to facilitate joint or co-branded services, where such services are provided by more than one corporate entity.
b) The User is aware that the Website/Company may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or if the Website/Company in good faith believes that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal processes. The Website/Company may also disclose the User’s personal information to law enforcement offices, third-party rights owners, or other third parties if it believes that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce the Terms or Policy; respond to claims that an advertisement, posting or other content violates the rights of a third party; or protect the rights, property or personal safety of its users, or the general public.
c) The User is further aware that the Website/Company and its affiliates may share/sell some or all of the User’s personal information with other business entities should the Company/Website (or its assets) plan to merge with, or be acquired by such business entity, or in the event of re-organization, amalgamation, or restructuring of the Company’s business. Such business entity or new entity will continue to be bound by the Terms and Policy, as may be amended from time to time.
THIRD-PARTY ADVERTISEMENTS / PROMOTIONS
The User is aware that the Company/Website uses third-party advertising companies to serve ads to the users of the Website. The User is aware that these companies may use information relating to the User’s visits to the Website and other websites to provide customized advertisements to the User. Furthermore, the Website may contain links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about the User. The Company/Website is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any of the aforementioned linked websites, and the User expressly acknowledges the same and agrees that any risks associated will be borne entirely by the User.
By using the Website and/ or by providing information to the Company through the Website, the User consents to the collection and use of the information disclosed by the User on the Website by this Policy, including but not limited to the User’s consent to the Company/Website sharing/divulging the User’s information, as per the terms contained hereinabove in Section 4 of the Policy.
- All content on this website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, digital downloads, and software, is the property of the Company and is protected by intellectual property laws.
- You may not reproduce, distribute, republish, display, perform, transmit, or create derivative works from any content on this website without the prior written consent of the Company.
The Parties expressly agree that the Terms, Policy, and any other agreements entered into between the Parties are governed by the laws, rules, and regulations of India and that the Courts in India shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising between the Parties.
Data Privacy Issues and Whom to Contact